1. Download Cura and install using the given link
2. Installed cura using the installer
3. Open Cura and import the models that you want to 3D print in STL format into cura by dragging and dropping
4. Select the printer as Ultimaker2+ and profile as normal – 0.15mm on the top right of the screen
5. Click on slice at the bottom right
6. Note down the time and weight at the bottom right
7. Go to http://mak3r.space/costs and enter the time and weight to see the estimated cost.
*Actual prices will be slightly lower most of the time.
Disclaimer: 3d printing is a complex process involving lots of parameters. This method is given for minimizing the delay in giving estimates. Once you get the estimates by the process mentioned above and you want to 3d print your model with us, contact us via email so that we can give you an accurate estimate outlining all the costs and start the job.